Health Enthusiast/Sales Associate (Brookhaven)
Sales Associate/Health Enthusiast
Hey! we see you… a bright, talented, caring person that wants a retail career with MORE…but "more what" exactly??
More caring…a community whose sole mission is to help our customers with health & wellbeing
More impact…knowing every day that YOU made a difference in someone's life
More learning …we want you to learn so we pay for knowledge. The more you learn, the more you earn!
Nuts ‘n Berries Healthy Market is GROWING! With a second location on the way within just a few months, we are on the lookout for someone special to fill the MOST important role in our company, our Health Enthusiasts. Health Enthusiasts are ambassadors that carry out the Nuts ‘n Berries mission every single day in our store, to support our customers on their personal journeys to better health.
The MUST haves…
1- A knowledge seeker with a can-do attitude and a big heart
2- Not be afraid of a little register action & product sampling
3- Share our passion for healthy living
4- Care for our customers so they will leave our store not only with a full bag
but also feeling that they took a positive step on their journeys of health and
Our part of the deal…
1- A healthy discount on all of our amazing products
2- The opportunity to advance within our growing company
3- Commitment to investing in your learning
4- Continual feedback to help you learn and grow
Well, what are you waiting for? If you think you have the chops to be a Health Enthusiast at Nuts ‘n Berries, we want to hear from you!
The Health Enthusiast (Associate) is instrumental in providing an outstanding Branded Customer Experience (customer service) to customers. This is accomplished through performing operational duties that drive sales through product knowledge, merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other related duties. Health Enthusiasts represent the Nuts ‘n Berries brand to our customers. Health Enthusiasts must be courteous, efficient, and able to engage in selling techniques with customers so that their needs and expectations are met or exceeded. This position is essential to the environment of health and wellness that Nuts ‘n Berries represents.
Deliver the Branded Customer Experience (customer service) and drives sales by providing unmatched service. Through shifting priorities and tactics Health Enthusiasts will engage and meet the customer demands delivering friendly and prompt service to minimize wait time.
- Use product knowledge, product information and available resources to educate customers and assist them in making product selections that are right for them. Support sampling regimen as set forth by management.
- Participate in learning and development activities (store meetings and product/online education) in order to provide optimal customer service.
- Maintain professional and courteous relationships with customers, co-workers and management fostering a positive work environment and embraces diversity.
- Collaborate with the store team to understand, support and achieve established sales goals and objectives.
- Perform regular maintenance; clean shelves, baskets, backrooms, front sidewalks, bathrooms, windows and floor according to company policy as directed by the management team.
- Assist in unloading stock, stocking shelves, checking products against purchase orders, sorting and distributing stock, pricing merchandise, cleaning fixtures and displaying product.
- Support the management team in the implementation of merchandising and operational procedures.
- Identify damaged and expired product and process in accordance with company policy.
- Operate the cash register and POS system and execute customer transactions efficiently. Fully understand basic POS system functions and balance the cash register at the end of the business day or as scheduled.
- Aid the management team in ensuring the Nuts ‘n Berries Rewards program is consistently promoted and customer information, including email is captured and accurate.
- Follow Loss Prevention standards as implemented by Nuts ‘n Berries.
- Adhere to assigned work schedule, responsible to promptly clock in/out and approve timecard during last shift worked. Adhere to personal appearance policy.
- Follow management direction in completing other duties as required.
High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and instruction. Supplement knowledge/education is strongly preferred, but not required.
Understanding of professional sales procedures and customer service
Knowledge of cash register functions and processing payment.
PASSION for health, fitness, and nutrition.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to [email protected].